Monday, March 29, 2010

Why am I not surprised?

Last week at work a Good Samaritan left a note on my windshield "Back tire needs air". Sometimes I really do have faith in humanity. Anyhoo...I filled it up and on my merry way I went.
It can't possibly be shock that during this basement reno a nail, sorry....screw impaled my tire. I really want to overcome the frustration I feel when stuff happens to my car. It isn't the money. I swear, I get browned off when I JUST have to buy windshield wipers. Two dollars? That is two dollars I will not relinquish without a fight.

Anyway...while trying to drum up a photo of Kenneth, the amazing mini van, I found the best picture that I had totally forgotten about. I love this picture more than I hate my car.

3 comments:

  1. If only I had that picture of us on Timmy's on Main!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIMS ON MAIN
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31631&id=516851169#!/photo.php?pid=285123&op=22&o=global&view=global&subj=521910502&id=794225410

    ReplyDelete