Monday, April 11, 2011

SPRING!

Thank the flipping lord the weather has taken a turn for the better! My thoughts are now shifting away from the indoors and drifting outdoors. Of course means it’s just about to start gardening!! Oh have I missed playing in the dirt. I promised myself last year that I was NEVER gardening again BUT I am going super simple this time around. Tomatoes herbs bush beans peas and MAYBE a pepper or two. Super easy. There is NO excuse for me to fail this year.

Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! :)
    I'll be needing good luck soon enough lol
    I was thinking of taking a gardening class of somesort...or seeing if I can get the book 'square foot gardening' from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The square foot gardening really appeals to me. It looks super organized and just perfect. We should hit up some periennial swaps!

    ReplyDelete