Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meanness to Children

The other day I was between grocery shopping and dropping/picking up kids from dance. I was making really good time and for the first time in a little while I wasn't feeling the pinch of the clock. In fact, I was feeling rather Sunny! I turned the corner and out of the corner of my eye I saw this kid, 7, 8 years old sitting in the passenger seat of some super expensive type of car that generally pisses me off. The little shit makes the ugliest face at me, like if looks could kill kind of thing. Now, if I were in my typical rush, or, I was a lot more mature I would have brushed it off. Unfortunately for that little bastard it was my lucky day. I drove about 20 feet past the car and stopped. I then proceeded to turn around and s-l-o-w-l-y drive by the car. I brought out a receipt and a pen and pretended to write down the license plate number. Wheee! What a rush! Who would have thought that this could be such fun! With my need for revenge not yet satisfied I did one more little turn about and passed her again. So.awesome.

I think this is one of those things that I should feel badly about.

3 comments: