Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pinata=awesome

So I know everyone is just dying to know how the pinata turned out. Well, it was awesome. I knew it would be but I didn't realize what a pain in the ass it would be. It took about 4 days to fully construct this bad boy. It also turns out that cats really like eating pinatas. Who knew? Anyhoo..once I was able to stop the cats from eating it and it was all dried my friends and I went to town.

So here it is, in all its glory:






Here is Sarah carefully placing little tissue bits


The bad news is the pinata fell off the strings after the first swat. This of course only meant an opportunity to play pinata baseball.

Here is Niki ruining the party by destroying the pinata


Pinata baseball


About 30-35 people showed up and we had some drinks, some eats and some convo. Good times. House parties are the bee's knees.

Here is an end of the night shot of Jenny and I....just cause we look hawt, if not completely exhausted and slightly inebriated.

No comments:

Post a Comment