Monday, July 2, 2012

Back to Bark




Becoming a parent, while obviously a learning curve, came with months of preparation.   You could plan for the next month even.  By the time you popped out that kid you were a flipping expert.


It isn't really the same with dogs.


I've had about a week to figure out how I was going to manage this dog.   She's pretty bad and I have been defending her way too long.  She counter surfs,  chews shoes, drags garbage INTO MY BED, barks and pees EVERYWHERE when she's excited.  So, I have decided to dedicate my life to making this the greatest dog in the world.  


I think her greatest challenge will be that she's totally and completely neurotic.  Neurotic and dumb. ...with an estrogen problem that causes her to periodically pee my bed.


BUT SHE'S HOME!!!!

I tried to get a picture of us but she attacked me instead.





I can think of someone NOT happy about this reunion.




So I tried to even things out.







1 comment: