Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Vent

The thing about having a kid with Tourette's syndrome is that sucks balls sometimes.

You get the diagnosis, you get the second opinion. You then spend 2 weeks crying about it before you buy every book about it. The process of acceptance as well as the stress related to this particular syndrome is very real and it is very heartbreaking.

Especially when a shitty kid bullies your kid at gymnastics.

Now let me be clear, I am not a particularly nice person so I am in no way ashamed to admit that I want to break this kids lunchbox.

So, for the second time I will talk to the coaches with my terrifying calm serious voice. Of course If that doesn't work I'll just give her the usual pep talk. All that good stuff about self esteem and differences in people and how she should turn her other cheek.



And then I am going to shave that little bullies head when no one is looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment