Saturday, February 2, 2013

Turkey Apocalypse!

I think the best thing to have happened to me this year is the influx of turkey vultures my street has seen. To be very clear, this story actually made it to our local newspaper rag. We aren't talking one turkey.

The difference between myself and my well meaning neighbor who is furious that this situation can not be solved (WONT ANYBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?). Is that I love these little bastards.

They don't take shit from anyone. They are a family and as someone who has tried to catch one for fun I can tell you that they take this very seriously. They will try to fuck you up.

So, in the spirit of neighborly love I will help my bird fearing neighbor by luring these bad boys to MY house. Not sure how and not sure when but rest assured I WILL befriend this gaggle. I will be the Timothy Treadwell of the turkey vultures.

This excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment