Friday, August 30, 2013

The giggles

I have a friend. He is SO quiet and SO unsuspecting and SO kind (unless of course you take his jacket in a friendly game of murder) but then he will bust out with the most hilarious cutting remarks ever. Also, I hate discussing my ex's. not because I miss them so, but because it just makes me angry again. This convo was the exception.

JacketC: So I hear you got a dog
Me: yep. He's crazy
JacketC: He can't be worse than Abby
Me: GOD no. He's actually really awesome
JacketC: Wait...this dog didnt come with another ridiculous boyfriend, did he?
Me: No no
JacketC: Man, you are already WAY ahead of the game.

I wish I had a video recorder in my brain. I would watch that moment more than the Indian midgit wop wop dance.


Also, let me introduce to you my first official derby injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment