Thursday, April 30, 2009

Building stuff

I have decided to try my hand at rodent hotel construction. The kidlets will be getting some guinea pigs soon (if they comply with my long list of demands)and I can not find anything suitable for these critters in any pet chain. Anyway, while trolling the interwebz I found a rather clever alternative for the supercrap plastic cages. I will build this cage, it will be awesome and my tarnished image of past ill attempts of undertaking such things will be erased from history.

I'm awesome.

4 comments:

  1. You know what Guinea Pigs smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. They stink. They are staying in the basement in my super awesome cage that I built. They will be cleaned every other day or I swear to god, I will have a nervous fucking breakdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. This whole thing is a recipe for disaster, from the building of the cage (sorry Christie but - it needs to be super tight or they'll escape!) to the inevitable loss of interest and neglect that will occur. Please don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad, Suckas! I already have the building supplies.

    ReplyDelete