Monday, April 27, 2009

ummm bioterrorism?!?!

Is it just me or is the idea of an emergency kit a little extreme? I mean, I have about 6 loose bandaids in my bathroom drawer, the only batteries I have in the house are in things requiring batteries and those batteries are often replaced with batteries from other battery using object. I have some candles but they are mostly floating in my underwear drawer or my dust and cob web covered sex box. I read different news groups and I swear to God these people are making me shit bricks.

Here is part of a "common sense" list:

-couple of boxes of masks-
- candles, matches, batteries,
-5 gallons of gas,
-six gallons of water,
-enough dry goods and canned foods to avoid the supermarket for four weeks, first aid kit,
- a woodpile

A woodpile?!?! What the fuck? I can't even start a fire with a stack of newspapers and a lighter. Apparently I am woefully unprepared. Either that or this world is crazier than I thought.
G-danged SwineFlu

No comments:

Post a Comment