Friday, November 23, 2012

The League

The League is hands down the best newest find ever.

In other news....I went to a couch surfing event with Ms M and Mr VG. Dinner with an old order Mennonite couple. I learned that not only do old order Mennonite children only reach grade 8 but that further education is DISCOURAGED. Ah-mazing. It enrages me, fascinates me and kinda makes me envy it.

Anyhoo....it just occurred to me now that this has been the best month ever. I got my Leonard Cohen tickets, discovered the teevee show The League and booked my trip to Peru. It also happens to be Toffifee season!

Toffifee!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. bring those jeans and boots an hour or so east on the 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And Mmmmmmm...
    This has also been a pretty good month for me...except we're still looking for a good deal for our vaycay...nailbiting and general anxiety has ensued...lol
    Let me know when you leave for Peru! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until next month, when you actually see Leonard Cohen and go to Peru!

    ReplyDelete