Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Best day EVER!

If it was opposite day, that is.

I have a tendency not to listen. It's just my thang. Thing is, it never serves me well. So, I suppose the happenings of yesterday should not have come as a surprise.

About 3 months ago I was told that I would need a root canal. Of course I took my usual approach of simply ignoring this and assuming the problem would go away.

Fast forward to yesterday when the massive abscess in my mouth prompted a fun 10am root canal. The good news is I learned something, when there is a really bad infection it's really difficult to be fully frozen. The bad news is that I had to have a goddamned root canal without full freezing.

Every time I have a near death experience like this the overwhelming self pity always leads me to full on, gloves off on line dating. The pillows I fashioned for myself to mimic the big spoon of a man just didn't cut it and let's face it, no child needs their
drugged up, sweaty,swollen and downright revolting Mom asking them to cuddle. *shudder*

I do this all the time. Every last boyfriend I have had is the byproduct of the flu or a spoiled sub. I think that in some way it's insurance that I don't have to suffer alone the next time my nose is stuffy or my colon explodes.


Man. I need a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment