Monday, September 7, 2009

Am I a Transformer?

I was off to the big city on Saturday. The drive up was quite smooth..until I hit Bloor. I sat there for almost an hour creeping ever so slightly while enjoying the sounds of idiots blasting their horns and the roaring of fighter jets flying too close to the ground for my liking. I do not suffer from road rage at.all, however, I was <-> this close to totally losing my shit.

Anyhoo...got to KZ and Corey's and off to a lovely pub we went. I don't typically drink that much but man, were the beers ever going down smoothly. Actually, the round of Jagger shots KZ's old boss got us went down smoothly too!

Back to K & C's and Headbandz (80's edition) ensued. I am kicking myself for not picking it up from the Goodwill for a buck when I saw it...ugh. Anyhoo...good times.

The next day it was off to the beach. While sleeping on the beach with the sun on my back causing irreversible skin damage I was rudely awaken by a little puppy who decided to mount my head. It's owners were horrified...I was delighted. Cutest little thing I have ever seen...this includes my children. In my next life I am going to be a child free dog person.

I of course forgot my camera. Dangit.

No comments:

Post a Comment