Sunday, September 20, 2009

Maybe Andy did it?

Dates with friends are the best. Wednesday afternoon Jenny (thanks for the ticket m'love!), Dan (thanks for the previous Leonard Cohen ticket!) and I boarded the mighty greyhound with a bag of semi warm Coors Lights and made our way to Toronto to see U2. Traffic was fucked. I think it took about 3.5 hours to get there. I typically try to avoid bus johns but after a large coffee and several beers I had to grin and bear it. Sorry RimMan for slapping you in the face but really, you could have been friendlier about it. Anyhoo...FINALLY made it (missed SnowPatrol) and considering we started out with shitty tickets we actually made it to about 30-40 feet center stage. I was right behind a group of rather burly doodes who were not having it when folks tried to make their way closer to the stage so there were a few moments where I honestly thought I would going to get punched by accident. I thought at one point that Jenny grabbed my boob...I asked later and confirmed that she did not. What I did love though was her very matter of fact reply "No, maybe Andy did it". HAHAHA..Jenny, for the record...if your boyfriend ever cups my spectacular breasts and gives them a squeeze I might request a spicier response! So, who the hell knows who copped a feel. F-ing pigs.

I ate just about the best street meat in the world even though there was not a hot pepper or saurkraut in sight. I am still thinking about it.

So that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment