Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dear Hideous Troll at Stanley Park Zehrs

I just wanted to thank you for being a class act. I knew the moment I saw you walking up to me wearing your charming t-shirt (see below) that I was in for a real treat. You didn't disappoint. Yes, thank you, I know I have a nice behind and it is a real shame indeed that you didn't see it before I got into the habit of eating 15 dozen Drumstick icecreams a week. You think I am "real hot"? YES! Me too! Holy socks, you should see me when I have actually showered, laundered my clothes and put on makeup. The best part of the whole thing was the fact that you actually thought that ANY of this was an appropriate discussion to have IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN.

ps-if I see you again and you have the fucking nerve to tell my kids that you will get them whatever they want I am going to pull your ponytail and kick you in the cock.





Hey there!

2 comments:

  1. greatest post i've ever come across by accident....sorry this had to happen to you though

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was truly amazing. You just can't make this shit up.

    ReplyDelete