Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Goals

It's good to have goals, says Captain Obvious.

Here are my goals, for my 36th year, in no particular order:

1. Blog every day. No one reads this and I could likely include a full on box shot, but I enjoy it, so there.

2. Quit smoking for realzies. My mom just lost one of her oldest friends to lung cancer. How many more hints do I need?---hmmm...I wonder if Dan still give me $100 to quit.....

3. Register for a 5k. Actually, this is in the works so I am not sure I should even include it.

4. Spend 2 weeks in another country ( again-already in the works)

5. Train for a 25k. A tall order but I have all year.

6. Drop 5k of debt.

7. Start keeping bees. This one might be the biggest challenge. It ain't easy finding second hand bee hives.

8. I will not date anyone who is still breast feeding. Actually, NO dating. This is MY year.

9. Be fabulous. Well, I already am but it's good to have a head start!

2 comments: