Sunday, November 3, 2013

FINE

Like many folks out there I have a few old email accounts just sitting there, collecting spam.   

This morning I decided to have a gander to see if there are any sweet think geek offers, only to find 18 invitations to LinkedIn.   Invitations to be a part of my LinkedIn community....under my apparent pseudonym Lane Brigs.    Lane Brigs who goes to Laurier.    GAHHHHH

Obviously this was the nefarious act of an evil con trying to take over the world.  Panic in my heart and complete computer ineptitude paved way for way too much time trying to disarm his treacherous act.  Time that I SHOULD have been playing ruzzle doing productive Sunday morning chores before I hit the rink.


This might be the Universe telling me to get back to school.

Lane Brigs...I spit on you


No comments:

Post a Comment