Monday, November 4, 2013

Holy Upswing!

This totally me right now

I'm an athletic wizard totally together.  Sparkly and amazing.   Nothing in my way.


Ok, maybe I'm more like this....


Exhausted and sore and more than likely sleeping in my derby attire (yes, those are full length spandex pants you see) as I am too goddamned tired to move.  (or even take my gear off my bed) But looks aside tonight pretty much was the best night of my life.  Not only did I complete and survive minimums I  did WAAAAYYYY better than I ever anticipated.   Hit like a fucking derby queen and only fell once after a hit.  And...AND.!!!.....I jumped the pylon 3 times without falling.  Jesus Christ.  So close.  So uplifting!  


I'm just gonna say it.  I am so glad I lost my marbles when I did.  I never, in a million years would have signed up for this had I been in a reasonable state of mind!  Obviously it was a terrible time and I'm so glad it I FOUND my marbles again.  Just saying..sometimes nervous breakdowns serve a pretty amazing purpose.  A catalyst for change in listless mind.

This picture (I'm full of pictures tonight!) sums it up so nicely.

God. Just so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment