Friday, November 22, 2013

GUYS!!!


5 more office days until I can do the ceremonial burn of my business casuals

It finally hit me yesterday when my boss and I had our final PA.  It then hit me like a ton of bricks when a sweet coworker actually shed tears.  Sigh.  In any event...I am so ready and excited.

I'm also really fucking tired.  Practically dying in a non dying way.  This shred is riDONKulous.  I also had two practices this week and today I actually felt a panic attack coming on.  It has been a looooong time since that's happened so I'm taking this a sign that tonight I need to bail on another derby related event and spend a full evening of one on one time with the best guy in the world.  It turns out that he loves Community so we will kill the 4th season this evening.  Yay!   This might be one of the last weekend evenings we can do this.

You know why?

Any guesses?....

...about what's around the corner?

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, far be it from me to exaggerate but THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!
God, I love Christmas.  Everything about it.  Decorating and curling up by the tree.  Eating our weight in sugar.  What's awesome about THIS Christmas is that the girls are gone the week before Christmas and then they ARE ALL MINE!!!!!  Hurrah!    This year I'm forcing them to spend a lot of money on me.  II know it doesn't seem right but jesus christ, I drop, like, a kazillion bucks on them.  The least they can do is get ME really good shit this year.

So, curling up, in full relaxation mode....ennjoying it while it lasts.

Good f-ing shizznit, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment