Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve!

The anticipation of this Christmas is killing me.

I can't say for certain WHY it is that I am so excited.  I think it's because, with the exception of last Christmas, the past four or five years were kinda crappy.  I am cautiously optimistic that this year is going to kill it.

Anyhoo...every year I get a "family gift"  This year it is a SodaStream.  I will not rest until we all suffer from Type II Diabetes and excessive tooth decay.

So here we are, approaching 2014.  This year I have watched myself become a better parent.  I have grown a terrific set of balls and found my self esteem again.  I continue to try and be a kinder human being and if I am lucky this year will be just as grand.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all I know and love.   You make me so very happy.  You make me want to be better.

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment