Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yep

I could spend about a million hours tooting my own horn.  There really is no end to how awesome I am at everything.  I'm an amazing mother, outstanding cook, terrific girlfriend, compassionate pet owner.  Funny, attractive, smart, financially independent and just a generally well rounded lassie.  Pretty much the  best person ever.

But I am grossly disorganized.

Like really.

Like the time I messed up and went into work and saw the big empty bin there, waiting for me to pack up all my shit and leave.  Pretty much the most lacklustre escape from the office life in recorded history.

Or the time I forgot everything and the world exploded.


And then I get a wee bit stressed and have a nice hot relaxing bath followed by a foot rub and decide to rearrange all the furniture.

Have you ever asked your self how many times a person can move a piano in one evening before they can be considered certifiably insane?  Good news!  I have the answer.  Four.  Moving your piano four times in one night makes you bat shit crazy

But...

IT'S AWESOME!!!!!    My living room is sooooo cozy now.  AND yesterday was my favourite person's birthday so I whipped up a spinach/ricotta cheese/chicken manacotti(remember how amazing I am) followed by an apple pecan puff pastry dessert and fled to the nursery.  This year I splurged on the most beautiful tree in the world and my living room smells divine.

Now that derby is in the offseason I will fill that slot with kettle ball class until I can slip back into my skates.

Everything is accounted for.

Now I just need that cat to make it all complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment