Sunday, December 29, 2013

Slow food and awesomeness

So this crocheting business is outta control.   Just about halfway through the second blanket and I am obsessed with crocheting golf cozies which is amazing since I have never golfed in my life.   I suspect that getting back to work, and no longer having the luxury of curling up with my yarns will prove to be an adjustment.   My nice break from work/derby/dance/gymnastics/homework help is almost at the end so I am optimizing my yarn time.

An OCTOPUS cozy.   Seriously.  It's amazing.



In equally amazing news....there is just something about a good bowl of soup.  Now, imagine a bowl of soup that  literally took 15.5 hours to make.  The chef took it upon himself to calculate the time.  Fifteen and a half hours.

Home made raman....those are home made NOODLES!  The best part?  I was in no way a part of the preparation.  I literally walked in the door, cracked a beer and sat down to the absolute most divine bowl of glory ever to grace my belly.   There is no greater treat than sitting down to eat a meal I had nothing to do with.

This was amazing.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh-mazing.



I later explained how divine this was to my girls.  My children, who were not blessed with my palette just asked why?  Mr. Noodles are only $0.35 a package.



*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment