Saturday, January 4, 2014

Faces of death

One thing is for certain, I do not do sick all that well.   In fact, I am just about the worst sick person ever.

Historically, illness has produced some pretty unfortunate events.  A 24 hour Jersey Shore marathon followed by a catastrophic online dating adventure.  A home pedicure with terrible results.  A fucking dog who AS I TYPE is eating candles.

But I try to be better.

So, this new, seemingly endless and probable fatal illness is providing far more fruitful.  Now, I'm not talking the fever/nicotine patch induced sex dreams starring various ex boy friends and Ron Swanson.  I'm not even referring to my newest addiction, choosing my perfect engagement ring....I'm talking crocheting.

My newest salvation.

I am going to make a million more of these



But this, this glorious creation.  The fourth most amazing thing I have ever produced.  Well, he's my legacy.  When they find my cold dead body, surrounded by kleenex and snot and regret, well, they will know that I died complete.

Completely insane, my brain ravaged by fever.  My body beaten by last years chocolate and roller skating injuries.  

God help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment