Monday, January 13, 2014

Defining beauty

It never ceases to amaze me how a sparkly pink eyeshadow and completely replacing your panty and bra collection with super hot gitch totally makes you feel like the hottest goddamned thing in the world.   It also seems to negate all crap feelings about gaining 15 pounds and not being able to shave your pits till you pass minimums.

Look at the piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!  I want to fill a bathtub with this and roll around.  It's that amazing.



Sadly this was the best picture I could get of myself wearing this fabulous eyeshadow.  Take it from me...I look like a total babe......................................




I will not torture anyone with pictures of me in lingerie.  Beauty is, afterall, in the eye of the beholder.


YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment