Sunday, January 26, 2014

My cell phone


I've had it.  I think it's the worst and it's time to kiss the stupid thing goodbye.  Anyone I know and like has my email/phone number.  Why the hell do I need the ability to text?  Imagine what I can do with the extra money?  Now that I actually like "doing " my hair can you imagine the cute little clips I can buy?  The fun colours I can colour it?   It would get me that much closer to that amazing Zuca bag I dream about. 

What funny is how difficult it seems to be to cut myself off.    I feel like it's my last terrible vice.  I quit the smoking, the coffee, the shitty boyfriends AND refined sugar AND I was on all of those things for YEEEEAARS.   I  have only had this blasted thing for a few years and it really serves very little purpose.  At least the smoking was awesome and the sugar divine.   This is just a rectangle.  A metal rectangle.  

It's dead to me.   Well, at least at the end of the month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment