Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holy Hell!

I will be free of all parental responsibility in less than 24 hours... for an entire weeeeeek!

I gotta say this full time work from home gig is ah-mazing.  Not only am I getting a ton of work done I have been forced to become fairly organized AND have learned to install a bunch of shit all by myselviess.  It has also taken a ton of pressure and stress off my life and I actually feel like a lady of luxury while still toiling about like a working poor slug.  It's amazing.

So, after the whole Gary + fridge + Lindor chocolate X three boxes + a chicken carcass I FINALLY put on the baby latch on the fridge.  This provides peace of mind so that I can go out and grab myself an outrageously expensive caloric disaster in the form of an eggnog latte and putter about the mall.  Filled with moral superiority as I watch crusty grumps piss about as I enjoy every minute of the cheap Christmas Carols, over spending and over heated joy that it is the mall.


12 more sleeps!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment