Sunday, December 15, 2013

Just Kidding!

Maybe I don't love last minute Christmas shopping.

Ok.  To be fair, it's a Sunday before Christmas and I had just foolishly had a stupid text disagreement but I swear, that asshole at Walmart deserved my harsh words.

I will never understand why people feel the need to bully 15 year old, overwhelmed check out kids.  Gads.  Drives me nuts.  The good news is that I was able to project my irritation at the aforementioned douche text spat at this real life douche.  It felt good, not gonna lie!

Anyway, between figuring out what the hell to bring to dinner tonight (thanks Mr. D. for saving my ass on this one), trying to decide what kind of flowers to send a friend who was so cruelly diagnosed with the bad kind of cancer right before Christmas AND not having a clue what to get my lovely "tween" daughter and feeling hopeless with my shopping I came upon this.....

The greatest gift fit for my mother in law in the history of the world.

 Mouston Fucking Abbey, Yo!

What??!  Crocheted MICE made into a book a la her favourite teevee show ever!  AH-MAZING.  

Christmas Miracle!




No comments:

Post a Comment