Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just gonna roll with it

I got this fortune the other day....



...and I loved it.  Sometimes the universe talks to me in funny ways.

And I finally realized that I just need to roll with it.  I over analyse waaaay too much instead of just sitting back and enjoying things for what they are.

Take my insomnia.   I fret about, thinking that it's because of the recent change in my work surroundings or because the kids are gone.  Was my garlic planted deep enough?  Why aren't there any birds coming to my feeeeeeders?!   Did I unplug the cofffee maker?

Ya know what?  Maybe it's just Jesus's way of telling me that I need more time to do my own shit.  Just get up and have fun.

Like FINALLY figuring out how to do cat eye make up.....and taking the least crazy looking selfie I am capable of..


Or crocheting the COOLEST golf sock for that special chap I know.....




Whatever works

No comments:

Post a Comment