Thursday, April 17, 2014

Operation: Cut the Bullshit

Well, I gotta say that my new embrace of the good and ridding the bad has gone splendidly.  Obviously work related stuffs is obviously a little more difficult to navigate  but my philosophy is that if it's not good for me, collects dust and/or is a pain in the ass... it's outta here.

Well, except for this headache....



But it has paid off!   Such a small change and I swear I have more energy, I'm sleeping better and I have become a motherfucking go getter.  We are talking signing up for courses, a 5K run and plotting the new fence to keep the above mentioned lil' bastard away from my garden.

I could credit the diet change, the frequency in workouts (but I wont cause I'm still a blubbery wastrel) and changes in work as well as the radness that is derby but I chose to believe that it was everyone else's fault cause that's a lot easier and taking personal responsibility is for suckers and pussies.


So yay!


Anyhoooo...my wee baby is turning 10 tomorrow. *sniff*   Super fun family times to ensue.  Possibly some tension as Dad is coming for dinner (the nerve of a father wanting to dine with his children)   Good news is it's at a restaurant so fingers crossed he's on his best behaviour and uses his indoor voice.  Then the kids are gone for the rest of this glorious long weekend and the days are alllllll mine.


Oh Spring giddiness.   I have missed you so desperately so.

No comments:

Post a Comment