Monday, April 28, 2014

uhh..

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why I'm getting constant panic attacks?

Look, I am no stranger to these lil' bastards BUT my life, right now, is literally PERFECT.  Like, no stress, no bullshit.   I'm even seeing some grass come up!   For realizies....not a single reason why.

It seems cruel, really.   It's one thing when you are stressed out.  You are already feeling shitty so how problematic is a little hyperventilation.   But when you are running around like you are Mary Fucking Tyler Moore, farting rainbows and sunshine,  grasping for breath and your lips going numb kinda puts a wrench in things.

It is my totally well thought out, rational opinion that I have a brain tumour.

Sigh...I'm too young and fabulous to dieeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment