Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Awesome! More snow!

Mother Nature can seriously go suck it.

I have had it.  HAD IT with this shit.   Typically by the end of February I'm ready to rip out my fingernails and Monday was met with a four hour bawling snot fest.  While some external situations may have contributed to my misery I'm also pretty confident that this constant dumping of white terror is about 99.999999999% responsible.

But every cloud has a silver lining and I learned that money indeed buys happiness!   Good news for me is that I come cheap and my happiness came with a modest price tag of $41.37.






If Spring wont come to me it's time to take matters into my own hands.

140 plugs of hope.




Plus cute labels I made.





I don't care if it's too soon, or if they all die   All I know is that I really needed to play with dirt.  All I know is that I need just one little sprout to remind me that this ghastly winter is soon over and I can play outdoors once again.















1 comment: