Sunday, March 23, 2014

Here Comes the Sun!!

Oh man, am I ever in love with this sun.

It's not even that I tend to stupidly grin ear to ear without reason.  It's that the moment I believe that Spring is almost here my motivation can not be matched.   

Replant all lettuce the cats ate.  Check
Repot my house plant clipping.  Check
Scrape glue off stairs.  Check
Walk Gary.  Check
Bake.  Check
Have first assessment with personal trainer?  Check


EEeeeeee!  I finally did it!

 
Enough is a fucking nuff.    My goal is to make a team by the age of 40.  My other goal is to look like Nicollette Sheridan by 40..... but I'm not totally delusional.

 
SO EXCITED!


And jesus..don't even get me started on what I have planned for my garden this year.  I could go on for hours.


GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIJUSTDIEDFROMHAPPINESS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment