Friday, March 21, 2014

Muggy 2.0

It's dead to me.



What the fuck, Muggy engineers?!?!?!  Now, don't get me wrong.  My ability to build and create is limited to guinea pig cages and sugar cube castles but I'm pretty certain that someone shit the bed here.

Here is the thing.  If you are going to manufacture something, unless it's a gold fish, make it last more than a bloody week!  There are people out there (me) whose sheer delight at the pure genius of this magical colour changing mug is equally shot when the fucking stickers start coming off.

And WHY aren't these magical colour changing stickers reinforced?  Surely I'm not the only person in the world who, I don't know, WASHES DISHES!  A mug, like all dinnerware,  needs to have the fortitude to get wet for Christ's Sakes!

Problem number 2.  I am what one might call "a picker".  Absolutely nothing has brought me more pleasure than an ingrown hair on a boyfriends neck.  I also dream that one day I will be the victim of a bot fly invasion.....so look at it......ready to be picked.  I WANT TO PICK OFF ALL THE STICKERS!!!   But then I'm just left with a black mug.  A boring old black mug.  

sigh

And I thought genocide was a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment