Saturday, March 8, 2014

Whole.Lee.Shhhh.Hit

What a difference a nice day makes.  Seriously.

After spending the past two days in a slobbery pile of self pity ever so slightly glum I greeted this morning with a determination to break myself out of this gloomy bubble.  Last nights marathon of My 600 Pound Life and 12 Years a Slave enjoyed while chugging back the Jamison's...and transferring some funds for my cottage vacation....and eating really expensive cheese kinda made me think....what in the fuckity FUCK am I pissing and moaning about!

Anyhooo....thanks to my two super shitty cats I stupidly adopted I was up at 7 am sharp so off Gary and I went, a great hike in a little woods near my house.  He always walks like such a gentleman when free from the leash.  Unfortunately, people are the worst and have the nerve to bring their kids outdoors as well.  It doesn't matter how much you try to convince someone, having a 70 black monster stampeding towards a precious doesn't exactly inspire confidence.   Speaking of Gary mauling children, I wasn't quite satisfied with our walk and off we went to the dog park.  I am convinced that there is no happier place that that park.  Dogs!  Playing!  It's amazing!!

Ok.  Dog park?  Check.   Cottage rented?  Check.  Bunged up from 4 pounds of cheese?  Check.

How could it possibly get better?

It can.

you know how?

Bet you can't guess.





Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!   They are sprouting!!   They live!  There is hope that Spring will come.

My cheeks are sore from smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment