Monday, March 10, 2014

Letting go. Moving Forward. Falling in Love Again.

I have a hard time letting go.  I find my comfort zone and even if it's not great it's still comfortable and familiar.  When this is challenged and I am forced to face the world on my own I am thrown into a tailspin and I just don't know HOW to carry on or move forward.  The vacancy eats at me.





When I lost Muggy it was hard.  I blamed everything.  The kids, the cat.   Karma.  Myself.   It was so hard to overcome the grief that there were days that I was certain I would never recover.

Sure, there were other mugs.   They were ok.   Didn't quite feel so comfortable.  Always felt like I was betraying Muggy.  They were never as good as Muggy.  Time passed and the empty ache Muggy left in my heart soon grew smaller.   The realization that perhaps Muggy just wasn't meant to be finally rushed across my soul.  Closure.


And then....when I was least expecting it something magical happened.

Out of no where came replacement Muggy.

Amazing Muggy.

motherfucking.COLOUR CHANGING.  MUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Warmth spreads over my heart.  A perfect match.  Indisputable chemistry.  I...I.....I can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment