Monday, March 3, 2014

Holy swing of emotions


The past few days have been a total, to quote my highschool boyfriend, emotionacoller.   Up and down and questions and up and happy and then the whole WHAT THE FUCK just happened.   All for the sake of dating.  

Now, in my defence, I may have been on my period and I may have been a total hormonal wine swilling chocolate binging maniac slightly hormonal.  But seriously.  At what point does one throw in the towel?  In the span of 72 hours I have apparently turned someone gay (or at the very least my inherent masculinity reminded him that he liked the dick) and reminded someone that they are still in love with their ex girlfriend..from two years ago.  Now, this was just this weekend alone.   I can't even bear to discuss the others.

So, here is where I am torn.  I really like cuddling.  I really like cuddling with the anticipation of p in v.   I also really dig myself and think I'm a rockstar (even though I often think my cons outweigh my pros).  But in the past I have sacrificed and set the bar terribly low with disastrous results.

Sigh..



TO MUCH THINKING AND LESS......




ROLLERSKATING!!!!


The countdown is officially on!  One week from today I can finally take these skates out of my living room.  My shitty floors are getting even worse thanks to my antsyness.  I NEED THE ARENA!!!!!


There is just something about these skates that totally make me feel like this:



Even though I really look like this:



 Still, I keep on going.








No comments:

Post a Comment