Friday, September 20, 2013

Red Face


 Remember when you were 7 years old and peed your pants at recess?  You mask it for as long as possible only to have some asshole kid point it out to everyone?  Or when you were 15 and ripped a huge fart in gym class while doing sit ups, your attempts to stop only amplifying it?  No?  Well I do and it's the worst.  Your face goes red, you start manically giggling and  your belly flip flops in utter shame.  You rethink it over and over again.  And again.  And again.

I'm talking real humiliation here.

That's what ALL DAY yesterday was like, minus the flatulence and urine.  Actually, it was more like the crappy movie Ground Hog Day.  Doing it over and over again.  Actually, I have never watched that movie so it may not be anything like it.

This weekend I'll be too busy to worry and by Monday I'll surely just laugh about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment