Thursday, September 5, 2013

What I can do.

I can only kind of weave, shark, single knee drop and suicide fall. I am eeeever so slowing getting the hang of transitions and I'm dangerously close to actualIy doing a single crossover. I am always in the remedial class and I am seriously considering purchasing a top quality ass protector. I am terrified to start learning contact in only a month or so.

And it's fucking AMAZING!!

I am fairly confident that I am in the top 5 worst in Freshmeat. The thought of me learning to skate is ridiculous at best but I'm getting better and doing things I never thought I could accomplish.... like skating a full session without injuring myself. Go me!

While the thought of me passing minimums this time around is laughable I am quite certain that I could pass in three.

And it's FUN. God, is it fun.

AND I'm volunteering at a bout next weekend. Is it bad that I hope I'm assigned clean up duty over the candy stands?

Why the fuck did I wait so long to join up?

No comments:

Post a Comment