Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Silly Universe.

Not sure if its just my even perception of things or not but why is everything just coming along nicely?

My final step towards world domination is a fairly uphill battle. The dreaded new job.

Then, out of nowhere, without a shred of effort comes a nice little bonus as well as a move to a better office AND my choice of full time work from home.

I previously resisted the idea of full time at home simply because I was far more interested in sleeping and eating dry Raman over anything else. NO MORE! With this comes with the opportunity to take classes relatively uninterrupted. To finally hire a personal trainer to come to my home. To fully take advantage of the perfect home to work life balance.

God diggity Damn! It's all coming up Christie.

No comments:

Post a Comment