Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day of school!

Isn't the first day of school always so magical?

All summer long we don't need to adhere to silly little bedtimes or appropriate snacks for our little darlings that are approved by the school board. Do you have any idea what a huge drag it is to not be late for work due to your little snowflake not being able to find a pair a socks that "feel right"?

Let's face it, my parenting skills take a major shit in the summer. I don't care when they get dressed. I don't have to drive all around the city to dance or gymnastics. Frankly, I don't give a rats ass if they don't eat breakfast! Are they breathing? Yep. Are they on fire? Nope. My job is done.

Now here we are, lunches to be made, constant demands for fund raising, ( Jesus, I don't want any fucking wrapping paper just take my money) wailing about lost shirts and calculators.

Back to school is awesome.......for me to POOP ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment