Sunday, September 9, 2012

What I have learned.

In no particular order:


1). I can't paint. I love it, I do it often but oh boy, it doesn't look good.

2). I am extremely capable. With everything. Shit gets done on my watch.

3) I have grossly underestimated my running abilities. After tracking my runs I realized that I'm just gonna skip the 5k run altogether and go for the 10k.

4). I am a shameless flirt.

5). This body is NOT meant for rollerblading.

6). I can't stick to a plan to save my life.

7). My kids are HILARIOUS. And not kid funny, like actual funny.

8). Losing 35 pounds wasn't that hard.

9). Losing 250 pounds was even easier.

10). Quitting smoking IS hard...one week down and a lifetime to go.

11). I'm loved.

The pessimist in me is waiting for the other shoe to drop. Things are almost "to good" right now.

The optimist in me is just enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment