Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Da Bomb

I think I could win an award for most productive procrastinator.

During one of my recent drawer purges I stumbled upon a few bathbombs that I made a few years back.   They were cute!  A nice orange colour, pleasant smell.  But...but...what if they were glittery AND PURPLE!!!  

The fall inspires me to be an artiste!!  And I do love my crafts.

After my recent failure with Gary's hat and matching leg warmers I was feeling a little discouraged.  I figured that some super cute glittery purple bath bombs would renew my  creativity and not only would I have a luxurious (and cheap) treat to soak out my perpetually sore muscles but might also help grease my brain and help me figure out what to do about a Halloween costume.

The bad news is that the only thing purple is my hands.  The good news is that my total inability to carefully calculate the amount of ingredients required has left me with enough crap to make about 15 more batches of these bad boys.

But at least they sparkle!



Gahhhhh  Fall.....how I love thee









No comments:

Post a Comment