Monday, October 21, 2013

Roooooooooooad Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppp!

One obvious benefit of quitting smoking is the sweet extra cash you seem to have in your pocket.

What's a girl to do?  Save wisely?  Fuuuuuck that.  I'm a-hauling my arse to Louisiana.

I would LOVE it if this could be the year I go to New Zealand, however, I do have to be semi responsible and breaking the bank just isn't within my means this year.  That said, I still have that itch to get away for a week.

For me, a super boring old lady, packing into my car and driving 20 hours seems so fun and juvenile and something I missed out on.  That said, once you factor gas and hotels and blah blah blah....well, it might be cheaper just to hitch a ride on one of them big ole flying machines.

Either way, I have 4 months to scrimp and save and plan and get a boob lift should I end up in the middle of Mardi Gras with my shirt off.

God.  Goodtimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment