Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dear Everyone

As I suffered through karmic vengence under the guise of pnuemonia I allowed my life to pass before me.  I pondered what I never accomplished in life.

I have NEVER knitted a hat for Gary.

TO THE CRAFT STORE!!

It's no surprise that I am pretty much the most amazing person ever.   Add the worlds greatest and most photogenic canine...well, let's just say that it's not hard to be inspired.

When you are as awesome as I am it's really hard to outdo yourself.   But here I am,  basking in my awesomeness.

Suck it, Karma.  I have somehow managed to earn myself the greatest dog ever.  True story.



In other equally exciting news...



Last night was the TCRGs season closer. Gahhh.....neck and neck all night.  Amazing.  Inspiring.  Wicked pot luck.  I can not WAIT to skate with these bad boys in the Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment